Our ZEGO Domestic HomeFORM come in 3 sizes, 150, 200, 250 Series
- Suitable for all residential applications not requiring a fire rating
- A sacrificial hollow foam block that is core filled with concrete (32mpa, 10mm, 180mm slump)
- Positive female and male interconnect to eliminate sideways slippage during concrete pour
- A patented locking mechanism allows the blocks to lock together in increment of 50mm
- A patented Dove tail groove for render and plasterboard support
- Manufactured to fully engineered and quality assured tolerances
- Fully complies with AS 1366, AS3600, AS3610, AS3700 Standards
|Domestic Forms ICFs Usage Chart||ZEGO Series||Effective Size mm||Insulating|
|Two storey External & Internal walls with timber ﬁrst floor.|
Three Story above ground with suspended concrete slabs or timber ﬂoor.
Basement, Retaining walls, Water tanks, Detention tanks & pools.
|150 Series||143||1190||300||33 x 2 = 66mm||80mm||0.0662||15.1||1.2|
|200 Series||190||1190||300||45 x 2 = 90mm||100mm||0.0833||12.0||up to 2.1|
|250 Series||238||1190||300||45 x 2 = 90mm||150mm||0.1245||8.0||above 2.1|